Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gallivanting



















I love love love gallivanting. I have been pretty busy in the last few weeks, working very intensively on a project which ended on a high note this past week. So it was a sweet feeling to start the weekend with.

So today was a totally unplanned and unexpected day for gallivanting with Sheena... lunch, shopping (oh I bought my brother's Christmas gift already - I know, it's early, but it's not that easy finding him stuff! Into hiding it goes until the appointed time), heading off for a movie on the spur of the moment. Whee. I am grateful for dear friends with which to share the many chapters of our lives *grin*

In other news - my aunt has been out of the hospital for about a week now and I think the whole experience has brought the family closer together. Cool.

On to the new week!

No comments: