Monday, November 10, 2008

Finding joy in the everyday

I have 2 best friends. I know, it sounds like either my grammar or counting ability is dented.
But yes, I have 2 best friends and the incredible thing is that we've known each other since we were in primary school.

And now they're mothers!

This is Keziah, who just turned two. I got her a storybook and a dress. In a fit of creative inspiration, I 'wrapped' the dress in a girl-pink chocolate tin. Guess what she liked best?! (And guess what she's getting for Christmas....?)

She had a great time filling up her tin with the stones in the courtyard. Such a cute reminder of finding joy in the simplest of things.

1 comment:

manddaw said...

hello amanda!!! james here! my sister gave me the blog address! haha.

visit mine when you're free... i want a present for christmas too! =)