Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweeeet!

Free iphone wallpapers by interesting, talented artists.

Letterpress. Like these by Linda & Harriet and those by sweetbeets. I would love to go for a letterpress workshop but I haven't found anything available here. Trust me, I've been googling a lot on this.

More letterpressed stuff and other stationery by papersource.

Very cute handmade felt barrette project.

Super cool storytelling with custom-made books. Hey, I could do that! Although I'm reminded that I only got through 2 days (or was it 1 day?) of the recount of the first all-grown-up trip with my best friend to Phuket about 7 or 8 years ago. I think it was about a year after I'd started working and we were young(er) and the world was ours to explore. The project is err on an extended break.

No comments: